I’d mobilize my thoughts on this or that polarizing event, only to watch the next day’s outrage demand an instant response. Again and again, week after week. With such an abundance of discord-spawning, nation-splitting controversies bombarding us daily, how do I choose just one?
Hcp50 2K Potentiometer 360 Degree redary Precision Potentiometer has Long Life Switch
- Women's Creative S925 Sterling Silver cat Earrings Temperament Korean Personality Hypoallergenic Simple Student Hipster cat Fish Earrings Birthday Gift SLR
- Virginia Governor Ralph Northam’s racist yearbook photo. The popular Democrat resorted to some desperate (and inconsistent) damage control after a photo of his medical school yearbook page went viral – complete with one figure in exaggerated blackface and another in a white KKK hood. It was never clear which figure (or either of them) was Northam; his story kept changing amid calls for his resignation. So far, he’s standing his ground. Takeaway: If neither figure in the photo was Northam, why would he have included it on his yearbook page? Granted, the photo might have been a tongue-in-cheek prank dating from less P.C. times, and we need to acknowledge that flippant young people are capable of growth. But Northam’s evasiveness does him no credit. Should he resign? Probably not. But he should have fessed up, admitted his youthful folly, and stressed how he’s matured. He squandered the potential for a “teachable moment.”
- bluee Compass 1719 AntiSlip Rubber Gate Slot Cup Mat for Jeep Patriot Liberty Renegade 2007 2010 2013 2015 2016 2017 Accessories Stickers (color Name White Renegade 1519)OREZI Double Layer Reverse Folding Umbrella,Basenji The Buddy Dog Windproof Rain Ingreened Umbrella withUV Predection,Self Standing and Inside Out Car Umbrella
- Gillette’s controversial “toxic masculinity” commercial. Sure, it was filled with images of enlightened males in nurturing roles, but the implication was that this isn’t the norm – that men need to be “tamed” if they’re to be considered fit members of post-#MeToo society. A gentle message designed to make us all sing “Kumbaya” only succeeded in fanning the flames of two increasingly bitter American factions: anti-masculine neo-puritans (including virtue-signaling feminist men) vs. defensive macho males and their allies. Takeaway: The Gillette commercial was probably well intentioned but irritatingly condescending toward half of humankind. For every male exhibiting loutish behavior, there must be five or more decent men who don’t. Yet we all need to be lectured? Sorry – not buying it (or the razor, for that matter)
- Ejes de Longboard Sakari Longboard Trucks 180mm Navy 45o (Set 2)Easy to Carry Picnic Blanket for Kids Beach Volleyball Sport Hand Drawn Beach Mat Prevent Fading Foldable with Handle Outdoor Blanket Unisex Hiking Hiking 57 x59
- Babe Ruth New York Yankees 1954 Topps Scoops Baseball Card 41